Friday, July 01, 2005

Bookworm???

Been back to my usual boring 8-5 attachment work since I came back from Bangkok. Finished up Digital Fortress by Dan Brown. Yet another interesting book by the famous author, with twists and turns, romance and actions, suspense and surprises, all in one book. But I think Angles and Demon is better than Digital Fortress. Well, I shall start on Da Vinci Code soon. Have heard fantastic reviews from all over about this book. Hope it's going to be a fantastic last book that I am going to read for this holidays.

A review of the number of books I have read during this vacation...

1. The Jordan Rules.
2. Random Hearts.
3. Tuesday with Morrie.
4. Five People You Met in Heaven.
5. Angles and Demon.
6 Digital Fortress.
7. Dragonaball Z comics series...completed Vol. 29-42 and 1-5 so far...and counting...

Like I told lots of my friends, the amount of story books I have read this holiday had exceeded the total I have read for the past 20 years. Guess I am really going to be a bookworm!

Hmm...don't know if anyone miss my lame jokes, but well...guess I will just end off with something lame again...

Top 10 reasons why there are no sex scandals in Singapore...

10. Can't even be naked in own home, how to have sex?
9. Ah Lians don't exactly turn our leaders on.
8. Our leaders are cloned; no need for sex.
7. Hotels in Geylang no longer allowed to rent out rooms by the hour.
6. Sex not one of the 5 C's.
5. Oral sex still illegal in Singapore.
4. SPGs only go for foreigners.
3. Kiasee - don't want to get AIDS
2. Amended Women's Charter can bankrupt adulterous men.
1. And the number one reason why there are no sex scandals...Still confused over condoms and condos.

courtesy of http://www.asianjoke.com/

~Have fun folks~

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger ChRiS said...

angels and demon... da vinci code...

depends on which one you read first. the second book will not be as good as the first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com