Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Back from Bangkok!!!

Yo!!! Back from Bangkok!!! Woohooo~ Had lots fun there! Shopped like mad and now feeling broke and poor. Haha~

Sorting out my photos now. Will post them when it's done!

Anyway, just a joke to share with you guys!

This morning, while I was taking my food during breakfast. This Indian lady was asking the waitress which are the dishes that contain meat and diary contents. So she asked one by one. Pointing at the spagetthi, she asked if there's meat inside, follow by mash potato and vegetables. And so the waitress answered to her queries. With none of the above dishes containing any meat or diary products. She pointed to the scrambled egg and asked if there's any eggs inside!!! Ok, just when you thought this is COCK enough! She proceeded by asking if the hard-boiled eggs beside got EGGS!!!?!?!? WTH right! You must see the reaction of the waitress man! What a way to end off my stay in Mandarin Hotel.

Anyhow, there's another superbly interesting encounter regarding my dear friend QY. Want to know more? Guess you got to know him personally to find out what actually happened!

Alright that's all for now. Will post the pictures once it's done!
Cheers to Bangkok!

I Love Bangkok and the other B!

p/s: Singapore I still love you too! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com