Sunday, July 17, 2005

Treasure the present

Had a great weekend with jL and family. Played tennis, watched VCD and whole afternoon of ps2 with her bro. Phew~ tired but fun!

Gerald just smsed me when I reached home just now. Informed me that he was having a primary school class gathering. And that included yingjia. Oh, for those who don't know who the hell yingjia is. She's my ex-gf. Yup. A girl who affected me quite a bit when she left me during my NS days. But oh while, that's the past. Maybe it's because I was lazy or simply just can't be bothered with seeing her anymore. I mean I am leading a happy life without her right now. So why be bothered about her anymore? What's more I have a loving gf in jL. Should get a life right =D

SO...to all lost loves out there. GET A LIFE! YES! GET A LIFE! I wasted two years of my life because of her and I wouldn't want to repeat that again. Be it attached or not attached. Life goes on!

Arh....can't get my hands out of GOD OF WAR! Damn fun game! PS2 players, go get it if you hadn't done so! Ok, back to gaming and puzzle solving.

Won't be blogging for quite a while till I complete the game ;)

cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com