Saturday, October 08, 2005

New Add-Ons! MUSIC!!!

Yay~ I've finally decided to add music to my blog. Wanted to learn from my babybear but the one that she added to our blogpage was just a normal background music and can't really stream well from other source. Although mine is not perfect either but at least readers have the option to play the music if they want to hear it. Please bear with some streaming lag at times. =)

My baby posted a new entry in her blog as well. Got like 4 sabo photos of me in it. Don't think I would want anybody to see those pictures. It's like so unglam! (Himbo?) Hah~ Unless I get response from my readers to get her blog address, I shall keep it as a secret between me and her. But then again, I can't stop her from telling others also...hmm...oh no~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com