Thursday, October 06, 2005

My Baby Bear is DA BOMB~

Wahaha~ The best gift of this year's Carebear-Gummybear game?! To learn a new HTML code! For those vivid readers of my blog, if you all rememered, I mentioned in my previous post about doing something special for this year's game. Yup that something is a newly set-up blog page for my Babybear and I. I thought it would be a cool way to play the game and we can actually send replies to each other as and when we want with the ease of the keyboards and mouse clicks to reach the other party. Things didn't go quite according to plan initially as my Babybear has two Gummie Bear, as a result, she replied her first intended message for me to the other Gummiebear or rather the other Gummiebear took that message. Thus I wasn't sure whether to carry on giving her letters or blog on the weblog, at the same time, she was waiting for me to reply as she thought the letter would have reached me. So finally, I ran out of patience and complained to Elephant and upon checking out, the reason was found out and both of us got to know what had happened.

And guess what followed? My Babybear not only posted her first entry but also added pictures and scrolling text to the sidebar! Hee~ And so I happily copied the code and pasted in my blog and here it is, with changes to the picture and the text message, I have a picture and scrolling text to my blog! TaDA~!!!

WOoHoO~ BabyBear RockZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com