Friday, September 30, 2005

Nice article (haha)

Haha I know this is against copyright law! But I don't care! Faith, once again I've cut and pasted your entry to my blog! Don't think you would mind ya (still don't think you know about my blog yet =P) So here it is, for the benefit or those who don't blog surf my links at the sidebar...


I seriously wonder wassup wif our government these days. THey seem to pick on small little things n kick a big fuss outta it.
First it was the white elephant hoo-ha over buangkok
Second was the charging of pple who download pirated music
And their recent target: BLOGS
Racist remarks, anti govt sentiments, even anti- teacher remarks can get students suspended? GOsh. How repressive can this get. We r unable to express our feelings anymore! And all these nonsense abt encouraging creativity in our sch system.. n when we try to be creative by expressing our sentiments thru un-instituionalised means we get punished.
Are they saying that the govt does not have strategies of dealing wif the difference races in their institutions? If RACISM is such a big concern, den y the effort to make RACE such a big issue by ethnisizing us? If they wan to encourage active feedback by the citizenry, y isit wrong to put up some harmless white elephant tags? And is badmouthing ur teacher any different from staff room gossips abt which student n who are the really "problematic" ones?
I suspect this is all a conspiracy to create moral panic.
Oh, n theres the mozzies. A follow up episode of our war against diseases- SARS PART 2.
Haha.


-Faith, Thursday, September 29, 2005

I totally agree with her viewpoints man! What's up with the govt!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com