Sunday, September 25, 2005

Pang Seh?

Waiting for my lunch at home before I head back to hall. Tried doing thermo tutorials but could only do 1.5 out of 4 questions, decided to go back to hall and refer to the text for examples or references. Just saw this entry from faith's blog...

"I cant be bothered wif pple who totally pang seh their frens after they get attached. Its super sian la! I mean.. yes I understand u wan time wif ur bf/gf… but still… sincerity n effort.. Haiz."

Think I am guilty of that...but I don't really pang seh friends...it's just that I've no time for so many ppl...oh well...it takes both hands to clap what...If I happen to neglect my friends and they feel so, they could just take the initiative? Like what sinlong always do and some of my other friends? Hmm..nvm...I can't please everybody...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com