Sunday, September 25, 2005

Superficial

Think I am a superbly superficial creature. I want to see results from whatever stuffs that I put in effort with. I want to have reciprocated efforts...I want everything to go my way.

Sounds more like MCP? Ya, I think I am one too...at least that's what Mich said of me before.

Oh well~ Kinda feel annoyed on this sunday morning...don't know why, maybe just one of those days. PMS? Ha~

"Weekends are for sleeping, rembr to sleep more peepz!" - yup that's my msn massage for the day. For I slept near 12 hours yesterday night! Wahaha~ sleep is shiok but bad for morning mind. Now I am feeling...weird. Watever~ Wanton Mee and Laksa making me feel pukish.

E-rratic yZ, having his mood swings again.~ Bah~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com