Saturday, September 24, 2005

Night Out - Farewell

Just had another great day with jL, with her driving me around places! Went to Tiong Bahru Market for lunch and shopped for her Appreciation Dinner Clothings at TB Plaza. She got this really sexy looking dress and skirt-cum-tube, total cost - $68 I think, which is not too expensive for a nice set of dress.

Came back to hall for dinner then set off to airport with WilZ. Huge congestion at AYE and entering ECP area. Must say jL handled the huge cefiro well, especially so when she's just a one month old driver, correction one month one day old. =P

Xunz was in tears as she entered the departure hall. Can understand how she feels, seeing so many of her friends and relatives come to send her off, plus the fact that she's not going to see them for at least half a year are sad enough to leave this place. But well, all the best to ya, Ron's cousin! Ha~ Doubt she would see this anyway. Oh well...Was sort of jealous by the crowd which came to see her off. I wonder if I would have half of that crowd if I were to leaeve for studies or whatever... ;)

Headed to Changi Village for supper. Chicken cutlet noodles and Red Tea LongAn is DA BOMB! We didn't stay for long, went off at around 10 plus, thus weren't able to catch any glimpse of the "hunters" or rather the "preys" there. Watever~

The journey back to hall left only me and jL as WilZ decided to go over to Ron's car. They actually taunted jL that she drives very slow and they would reached back hall first, bathed before we would return. Haha~ But how wrong they were, as jL reached just a few minutes after them only. Wahaha~ Must say I am so proud of my Baby, jL! She's not a typical female driver understand! Maybe a better driver than me =P But still I am holding a manual license. Bleah~

Alright, enough of fun for today. Shall get back to some work. BTW, continue commenting peepz!Although it's going to be a bit more troublesome to comment from now onwards, as I have set the word verification thing in order to avoid the spamming comments all over my blog right now. Till the next entry!

Oh...something lame? Saw this advert in the airport...DBS Card...something like we can let you travel from Holland Village to Holland...

So...I came out with...without the card, we can let you travel from Changi Village to Changi?

Ok...stop having cold sweats~ E'nuff~

P/s: Sorry for irritating you so much while you drive. You are really a good driver if not a superb one! :) Cheer up k~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com