Thursday, September 22, 2005

Chemistry

Taking a break from tutorials and webcasting...thought I might as well paste what my friend blogged. Thanks faith for the interesting insight! Although I don't think you know I've a blog. Ha~

Here goes...

THEORY OF THE ELUSIVE CHEMISTRY
1) Physical

Physical chemistry happens when somebody touches u ( nt in the lusty way, YET), and u juz feel comfortable wif that body contact. Contrary to popular belief, physical chemistry does nt happen when u feel electrified by the person’s touch. Let me explain.. u know how smtimes u juz feel weird when a person of the opposite sex touches u innocently but u juz feel all weird? Like example… pulling the side of ur arm when crossing the road.. hitting u gentlely on the lap when u told a joke tts funny.. stuff lidat.. n then immediately inside ur head u go,” Wat the hell? Why did he TOUCH me?” Yes.. tts an example of INCHEMISTRY (ok I juz invented tt term =P) So flip the example the other way n u get chemistry.. have u ever wondered, y 2 persons of the opp sex can have body contact wif u the same way n u juz feel like its ok wif 1 and u fliched at the slightest contact wif the other? Its smthing tts hard to explain but then yeah, I hope u get wat I mean. And I think, without bodily chemistry its kinda hard to imagine urself being close wif the other on a more emotional level…

2) Emotional Chemistry
Emotional chemistry is where 2 person can sort of connect on the same level n I believe smtimes it almost makes u feel spiritual.. Its like u feel like u have known this person for years even tho it might be one mth and feel that theres this really deep connection btw the 2 of u n u can juz reveal ur trueself to the other person without fearing abt ur vulnerability..

And u guys know wat? I think the 2 are independent of each other. Let me give u scenarios to illustrate wat I mean.. Physical chemistry occurs when u can actually get close on an intimate level without feeling anyting for the other person.. actually personally I cant see that happening to myself.. coz I think its unless im super high on drugs or alcohol or else I cant picture doing anything intimate without having feelings involved. Arh.. a perfect example is a 1 night stand I guess? And I think for this type of chemistry guys are much more capable. =P

And smtimes u can have emotional chemistry without physical chemistry.. This is a bit more tricky.. in the sense say… u have this really reallyu close fren of the opposite gender.. u feel that u can confide in him/her abt everything.. bitch abt ur ex, abt ur boss, act silly after ur drunk n whatever n nt feel like u cant face him/her the next day.. yet, u cannot picture urself tog as a couple.. no matter how u feel that u guys are perfect in compatibility.. yeah I know its sad but I think tts wat happens smtimes.. tts emotional chemistry without physical chemistry..
Well I think sometimes, one can lead to the other, but I personally feel that its always better to have the latter lead to the first. =P


So peepz, have you all found the chemistry with anybody yet? If not, please don't get too horny and anyhow get one!

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger jL-yZ said...

she's lynette la...the one you said...qiao cui looking...diu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com