Saturday, September 17, 2005

Quality Time.

Spent good three days not studying much. But no regrets at all. Coz the full three days were spent with jL and friends. Had a wonderful Thursday night at Hall Bash, witnessing jL showing off her moves and seductive poses. WooHoo~ "Your girlfriend is very pretty" "Your girlfriend dances very well" "jL confirm will win the Bling Bling" are just some of the comments I get from the crowd. Wahaha...pays to be the boyfriend of a babe ya. Heh.

Still super infautuated by jL. Ok, gotta stop my craziness here, if not I am gonna get disturbed by people again =D

Witnessed quite a few people got drunk and did some cranky stuffs during the Hall Bash. I can understand and relate how and why they did those things. Just hope that they would be awakened by the bad experience of doing silly things and come out stronger than before. And ya, no point regretting what you have done anymore k. Just move on and never look back anymore. TRY LA! I know it's hard =)

Nua for the whole of Friday morning and afternoon then went out for KTV with jL, Jie-ge, small CiHong, Elephant and Line. 4 hours of KTV really made me lose my voice. Not because I sang a lot. It's because I was shouting and KaoPehing all the way. Ha~ Had lots fun and again really impressed with how well (understatement) jL can sing!!!

I really got to learn to be more cultural, like what JM told me. If not how am I going to impress my girl? Hmm...

Again...Slept for like a damn long time this morning...till like 2pm then I decided to get out of my bed. Had a good lunch with jL at Ginza. Wanted to ask jL over to my place for dinner but her sis is going to be home alone tonight so I guess it's better for her to go home and keep her compay. In anycase, PSLE is in 18 days time?

JIAYOU XUELI!

Alright, think dinner is starting soon...shall blog again when I have the time. Got to get down to some studying and serious catching up.

Just read Yow's blog...really envious of his experiences over there...would I have the chance to go for exchange as well?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com