Saturday, September 10, 2005

Moving On

Had a superb night. Policeman and DM came back to lecture the cadets, with the aids of beer and delicious supper, courtesy of Ron's birthday treat :)

Talked lots cock, had lots fun. Good old times on the 6th floor, maybe without the presence of Kendrick, Keith and Wenguang. Really miss those times. Discussed about IBG, yes the damn thing that made me go ups and downs and almost lost my relationship. Guess we just have to move on.

"Come back stronger next year and win it back" - DM.

Well said. That's more fun isn't it. But well, it's always sour to lose it at your turn. But ya we have to move on. I think I've made lots bad comments and actions and set lots bad examples to the year 1s, but again I can't get worried too much. At the end of the day, I can''t change how people judge and see things. All of us see things differently, some are better judge than others, while others just keep their opinions. What's past is the past, I'm wrong to bring the past year's IBG to haunt this year's. But who don't? Which block doesn't? I'm afraid the name of E block being the aggresive block is to stay and I think I am understanding what DM said to me last year. We are like Manchester United during their winning days. (Yay, Derby tml!) So I guess we just got to see if any of such remarks happen again next year. Maybe I won't be around? Ha~

There are so many things that I did on impulse and regretted later. But would I change? Hard I would say. And when you regret? Just got to move on...

Just glad there are friends who understand me and encourages me. Friends who never gave up on me even when I've no more faith in myself. Thanks Jie ge for believeing in my shooting once again. Sometimes, when I repeat a thing for many times, it's because finally there's something I am happy about of myself. But to others, I seem like bragging.

"yoz, most likely not enough, will confirm tomorrow b4 noon. tomorrow's nomination day so nd to get forms and fill n submit by then as well. "

So the situation is set now...studies first or friends?

I have still find the answer in myself. Just Bo chup and move on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com