Saturday, September 03, 2005

Great Night!

What an evening! After a week of tears and struggles, I've finally been able to have a happy and really superb evening. Baby (yes, I am calling jL by that again!) came back with two muffins made by her!!!

Things were still bleak in the day, cancelled the initial plan of going chinatown to get QY his favourite pineapple biscuits. Baby then decided to go home, which even though I miss her presence I couldn't stop her from. Spent the whole afternoon alone in my room trying to study. Then came her sms which prompted a series of sms exchanges between us. Things became better as she sent her 920th sms to me but still I was in a sianz mode. Vball was cancelled, had dinner together with the rest of the block. Talked for almost 2 hours after dinner with Christian Teo, Ron, Wilson and Janice. Really had a great time talking "cocks" (not pussies) with them. Went back to my room, trying to repair my VPN thingy with the help of C.T and was surprised by Baby's surprise return to hall. YES! With her two yummy muffins and a nice T shirt that she bought for me =) . Althought it's a little bit too tight fit for a skinny bone like me, but I still it, simply because it's from her and the material feels nice. THANK YOU BABY!

Went down to listen out to Ben's presidential rally. Must say it's quite a BOMB. Not that it's fantastic BOMB, more of the BOMBs that Ben received from the audience. Hah~ Well, I guess like what tootall said, Ben will still get the nod even though it was thought that he didn't really answer some of the questions well. The aftermath? All of them gathered in my room, talking lots politics, issues, craps, gossips, rubbishs till we got too hungry and headed off to West Coast Mac for STUDENT HVMeals!!!

What a night, what a night. A night to be miss. A night to cherish. Coz it's the night where I see and feel my friends in jolly mood. Coz it's the night which Baby has forgiven me. Coz it's the night
that I didn't study! Haha~

Oh ya! Baby, the muffins were really YUMMY! And did I forgot to mention that she helped me to resolve my VPN thingy!? What a gf I have got myself =)

Hmm...Bling Bling is making me having mixed feelings...=P (ignore~ I'm a happy boy)

P/s: Thanks tootall for quoting me in your blog ... haha... felt somehow honoured =)

3 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Yaozong,

Gonna shove u a 'cock' now.
Tsk tsk tsk ... Never thought I will be dropping a comment on your blog ... after leaving hall!
Pull yourself together man. IBG's like that, ups and downs and downs and downs. This is a test. A test of your determination and your self-control and your intelligence. Basically it's a baptism of fire, a ritual for all who participate in IBG and knowing it means something to them. Either u 'pearnh' (means endure) through it or crumble under the pressure. To 'pearnh' (excuse my hokkien) is to reflect and in the process grow stronger and learn to be better in your game. To crumble is to decide to give up and walk away from it all (which I nearly did :) )
Of course at this moment you will be itching to argue with me as always :)

Got a lot to say to you guys (girls oso join in la) ... but pity I can't make it down (unlike Huan haha) or else I would come down and 'ENCOURAGE' you all like my CO does all the time.

Yes... pity u guys dint clinch it again ... but hey ... it's not the world :)

But, to concur with Huan, 7 out of 9 ain't that bad!

Lastly,
To all E-blkers who are reading - "Skip more lectures, do less tutorials, visit more bazaars, sleep more, be awake less, eat more suppers, talk more cock, throw more fruits, play more sports,watch more TV, have more fun. Cos you're gonna miss it soon!"

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger jL-yZ said...

Hahahaha!!!
You are one big COCK! Never expected you to drop such a long comment on my blog either. Indeed honoured honoured. Anyway still dunno what "pearnh" not PIA meh? ok whatever. Anyway I wouldn't want to argue with you. I know what's wrong with this year's IBG, I know what's wrong with our guys dismay performance also. But well...I can only share with a few ppl. Hope that you would have the time for me to share with you soon ;) I still owe you a meal rembr!? (for the textbooks...anyway not much uses :P) Ok, this is getting a bit too much of a personal reply to you.

As for the last part to the E blkers...

DO MORE TUTORIALS, EAT LESS SUPPER, WATCH LESS TV!!! Coz you would relaly regret it next time ! =D

 
At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh.. no more fruits... dun anyhow teach them the wrong things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com