Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Great Example

A mail from QY to the rest of the block...

Dear Eguanas,

Its time for me to pack and go. For the last few times i am writing to u guys as a blockhead, some of my heartfelt sentiments from the past 2-3yrs of stay in KR eblk.

Sports Champions.
Yes, we are. No matter what happens, nothing is going to change it. No other blocks can easily match our amazing feat of achieving 7 out of 8 yrs. Sometimes it takes abit of luck to win or even lose our games, but, always stay positive and look further than that. Defeats makes us stronger winners.

Seniors eguanas.
I would say all seniors are all respectable lots. There was no instant where Yr1s were placed lower priority than themselves. We love and care for each hatchling eguanas like how our seniors loved us. So, spread the love, make it a happy and sincere place. At this stage, i would jus mentioned a few names to make this mail shorter. ben, ken, mg, and basically all the 6th fl pple, tks for having faith in me and supporting me along the way.

the yr2 bunch, yz, ron, janice, shuqi, teckie, aiping, nikki, wilson, elaine, alvin, enwei, robin, linus, weijie, xiaoyun, steph, rachel, suresh.. when i see u guys, i feel extremly happy when i see u guys, deja vu, seemingly recalling hw my batch used to be =) remember, success comes if only theres continuity of leaders, unite and stand tall.

of coz, our last remaining yr4 final yr, model Rayond Tan. Little people know that he actually leaves a deep impression within me since I was yr1, purely becoz he led by example, superb example. A small deed that goes a long way. Thank you.

Hatchling Eguanas
Everyone batch of yr1s behave differently, i have to admit, it gets better and better every yr. I'm truly amazed by ur determination and grit to win the games. For those who shed and bled in the games, i salute u. Never have i seen such a passionate bunch before. Similiarly, people recognised and value the end product, but its usually the intermediate process that bonds pple together. I'm sure somehow the IBG trainings enable us to understand our peers better. That is whats important. True friendship and companionship. You will start to realised that Winning is not everything, winning for friends is. So, lets hang in there and make your virgin IBG a memorable one, be it in achievements, spiritually or physically. Special mentions to some hardcore fanatics, pearline yum for braving all injuries, dinah for causing injuries, loh jie for attending injuries, haha.. gd job pple.. the desire was phenomenal, praises also to jiemin, christina, william, xinyu, xunyu, jiayong, ce ying, shujun, changjie, hongye, lishi, kingman, wei aun, derek for diligently attending trgs and facilitating trgs. well done!

Enough said, thanks for having faith with me as a block head. It was pleasant serving you people and i hope the same if not more of the support goes to the new block head. Like the name suggests, block head is only the head, the mind, its needs friends to materialise its thoughts, to put thoughts to actions. so essentially every single individuals of the block counts.

I am proud to be an Eguana, proud to be an Eguana block head, proud to be a Kent Ridgean, proud because I know i am worthwhile and valued.

Thank you my dear eguanas. Take care.


Yours truly,
Qingyou
Eblk head 04/05



My tears dropped into my packed lunch...

Indeed, this man has set the standard, the example, the attitude, the perseverence and many more qualities to the rest of us. Past seniors have set great examples to their juniors. tootall, hon, mavis, pearlyn and QY are the ones who have made a great impact to my stay in E block. I will always remember and agree to what tootall mentioned in his blog before. Hall stay is not about the hall, it's about your friends. Friends... are the only thing that stop me from withdrawing now...

I am a sore loser and I hate unfairness... But so what? That's how the world is like...nothing is fair... just like jL was innocently scolded by me yesterday...

I am the problem by myself, I am a negative example to many. I left the court and team without saying a word to my teammates. I failed as a senior, I failed as a player. I failed as a boyfriend. What else can I do better? Only my friends know...but I don't...

Great Example? Someone else is...not me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com