Sunday, August 28, 2005

Thank You!

Really feel blessed to good friends around. Encouragements and words of concerns from some of my friends over the past few days. Thank you Ken, Alvin, Jinrui, tootall, just to name a few, to have given me some form of encouragements and moltivations. I am really blessed to have you guys as friends.

Some of my friends are going overseas for exchange or studies...will defintely miss their presence. I admit I may not be the best of mate for many of my friends. But I always feel a certain "sense of loss" whenever I see them leaving me for another phase of their life. Yes, the emotional me again. Oh well...Hope I can make it for their departure ...

Michelle - US bound : 5th Sept
QY - US bound: 9th Sept
Xunyu - UK bound: 23 Sept?

Thanks once again all for having faith with this inferior boy. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com