Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Regrets

Haha... Just spoke to tootall over msn. Mentioned about regrets. Regrets over not doing something to the block or hall. I know I will regret. That's for sure. I have lots of regrets in my life. From not going after my ex when she stepped out of the restaurant to signing on then to not failing my officer course on purpose. Not knowing how to reject ppl, which always ended me on the suffering end. All these have made me stronger or perhaps more sceptical about taking up offers or positions. Yes, ppl have all the faith in me. But sadly, I've no more faith in myself. Not when I can't do well in my studies even though I've tried hard. Maybe I will feel shitty when the new captain takes over the ship and have a fruitful journey and experience. Maybe I will gloat when I see the captain suffers. But I know I will never be the evil one who just enjoy myself on the deck of the ship. For sure, I will offer my helping hands despite with jealousy.

Like jL has told me... I can't always be taking up leadership roles...it's time to let others take a chance to lead. Yes, I have never proven myself in KR or in NUS in general...But at least I am glad I've found someone who appreciates me...

I've learn to move on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com