Thursday, August 04, 2005

Come On

Fwoc is coming to an end. Must say the freshmen this year is superb! They are more siao on than my batch of intake. FLAG was a success. Both for KR and E block. We won the GOLD award and E block got the most amount of collection among the other blocks! RAG is in two days time. Quite worried that the float can't be completed in time. But judging the amount of help given by the freshmen, I am optimistic we can do it!

Decided to just take 5 core plus 1 GEM this sem. Don't think I am good and mad enough to take 7 modules in a sem. Quite nice to see many familiar names in the class roster of GEK 1006. Guess I would have fun doing this module this sem. To S/U or not?

jL is stressed up with RAG.

Jiayou my dear!

2 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Blogger ChRiS said...

i'm in 1006 also!!!

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger jL-yZ said...

haha i know. Saw you name in the roster. hanting also right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com