Wednesday, July 20, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINLONG!!!

Something wrong with HELLO and BLOGGERBOT earlier...decided to just post these photos by using the add image pictures...any difference??? Hmm...

Bad weather for Sentosa trip today, nevertheless spent the day with my bestest buddy Mr Long. Tribute to our wonderful 10 years of friendship and brotherhood. I would never survived all these turbulence years without you pal! Thanks for all the patience and time with me. Hope you enjoy your 22nd birthday ya!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINLONG!!!
Ok, just some photos taken with jL at Sentosa...pictures with long are in his digicam. Wait k wait...you peepz will know the 真面目of my bestest buddy soon.



Went to geyland for supper just now. Had chou tou fu. Not that stinky afterall mah. At least the Singapore's one is not as smelly as the ones I had in Hongkong. Still remember I made Sean scolded me for that. He was my roommate.

Drove Sinlong's rented auto car back. Great fun. First time driving an auto car. Brainless driving :P Opps....jL is going to kill me for that. Haha but had fun driving auto. Although the guys complained I am reckless and dangerous. LOLx.


Still sour over the $120 dollars... Sighz

Qn: What will Batman say when he falls down?








Ans: PAINFUL SIAL (蝙蝠侠);)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com