Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Morning of unpleasant events

Screwed up! Ultimate screwed up! Had a terrible morning. Government sector is a screwed up place! Went to National Skin Centre for surgical removal of my warts and some skin for my white spots anaylsis. Appointment was at 1015, went there at around 9.45. Waited and waited. 1015, they are serving 0915 patients...WTH! I mean if these patients are late then serve the patients who are early la!

WHY MAKE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PUNCTUAL WAIT!!!!

Screwed up Government service.

The other thing! For those who are thinking of signing on or who have signed on! GOOD LUCK MAN! When you leave for studies like me, the bloody SAF will not subsidise your medical fees during this period! And so I paid for the full medical fees of $120.30 for this surgical removal!

F UP.

Period!!!

Ok, on a lighter note, it felt funny to have your butt examine by a female doctor. To make it worse, they have a medical student attached in the surgical room. Maybe they thought by putting a male pair of eyes among 3 pair of female eyes in the room will make male patients feel better. Screwed.

Surgery wasn't painful for the warts at the elbow. As for the skin removal at my butt-thigh area, it was more of ticklish and the thought of having your skin shaved off, sort of made you feel....groggy?

Ok have a look at the wart at my elbow...

Posted by Picasa

Ok, the costly "removed warts" elbow picture...


Posted by Picasa

And now with such lousy weather and a stitched up thigh...how am I going to enjoy myself at sentosa later? PISSED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com