Monday, July 18, 2005

Decision Making...

Just terminated monthly GIRO contributions to NKF. You peepz must be thinking I am just one of those people who are doing this at the spur of the moment...but actually I am not. Firstly, the hot period is supposedly over, with the CEO and board resigning and auditing ongoing. So I did this all because I don't have so much spare cash to offer to a rich charity organisation! Yay~ $10 bucks richer :) Maybe I should up my donations to community chest instead. Shall think about it...

Another thing is I have also terminated my GIRO payment to my terminated starhub line. Quite strangely they have been billing two months of bill after I have terminated contract with them in May. Called them up and they promised to send a refund cheque to me. Yet to receive any so far. Better to play safe and cancel the GIRO payment, just in case they go and deduct my money!

Alright...last decision...to take extra GEM or BREADTH module next semester? Haiz..timetable like shit...only thurs got half day free...other days are packed...how to squeeze in extra module...

SCREWED UP ENGINEERING!!!!!



Qn: 有你天,小明要吃KFC, 可是他买了BURGER KING 回来。。。WHY?













Ans: 因为小明忘记了他要吃KFC!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com