Friday, July 22, 2005

Gone

Shifting back to KR soon. Later in the afternoon. I will be gone from the comfort of my house to independant living in KR (or is it so). Just read the news and found out that the (in)famous xiaxue.blogspot.com has been hacked. Go check out the blog. Don't know to be upset or happy for what has happened to her. I mean yes she's a bitch, but she provides entertainment to most of us as well. Oh well, who ask her to be so popular and provide entertainment in a crude way? Be like me la, provide entertainment through lame jokes. Ya ya, I know it's been three posts since i posted something lame here. Wait k wait...been in a cranky mood for the past two days what.

Oh remembered this...

Qn: 猜个成语。。。 蓝色的刀和枪。。。








Ans: 刀枪不入 (BLUE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com