Sunday, August 14, 2005

New Look, New Drive

It has been a great week for me. Things were smooth and happy for jL and me. Been able to work things out and improve our relationship further. Caught Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with jL and her family. Fun movie with freaky characters and superb story plot.

IBG is coming and I came up with the idea of asking every Eguanas to put [Team Eguanas] at the front of their MSN nicks. Being my great partner, jL did better by asking her C blkers to display [C-riously] on their nicks. What a creative girl. ;)

Had a new hair colour, or should I say, colours. Wanted to have a base colour and highlights. Brown for the base and blondy for the highlight. After first round of dyeing, it's still black! Cause of the problem. I dyed black few months ago, before I went back for attachment. So the hairdresser got to bleech my hair and re-dye them. I must say the process was painful for the scalp and the ears...as the bleech dye came into contact with them. After much tedious process of bleeching and washing and dyeing. I finally a head of three colours. Copper red, brownish and goldy...Haha~ Caught my neighbours by surprise when I stepped onto 6th floor just now. I am now the YING MU HUA DAO (slam dunk) of 6th floor :) Min gui wants to outdo me...BRING IT ON, HANTU! Hee~

IBG training tml morning....bball...yes! Come on! I am gonna get the gold for IBG bball this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com