Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dirty-Violent-Aggresive

Warning: R21

E block is Dirty. E block is Violent. E block is Aggressive.

Since last year, I've been hearing all these comments. Where all the calls when other blocks are doing the same thing. Where are the calls when other blocks are pushing and pulling people. Where are calls when others are trash talking on the court. Where are the calls when other block do not shake the opponents' hand when they floor them!

I am fucking irritated and pissed!

Yes, times and times again, people have told me to ignore when others said. From Hon and tootall to Kendrick and my dearest jL. So what you want me to do? Ignore these comments and let others tarnish E block's reputation!? I take pride in the block I reside in. I will not condone such comments from taking place. I dare the challenge:

WHOEVER HAS ANYTHING AGAINST E BLOCK, FACE ME! FUCKING COWARDS! COME TALK TO ME FACE TO FACE AND STOP GOSSIPING BEHIND OUR BACK! KNNBCCB...SOB!

"I hate your block" FUCK YOU CB. If you felt so disgusted by what Hon and tootall did last year, then why did you do it yourself this year! I didn't say my seniors were super gentlemen during last year's IBG, but you yourself made that kind of comments then why are you playing dirty!? FUCKER! Now let me say this ...

I FUCKING HATE YOU AND YOUR BLOCK! YES FUCKING CCB A BLOCK!

As for the rest of the other blocks. Ever since last year, I've been wondering what have their seniors been educating them. I am starting to think if their seniors tell them about "E block is dirty, E block is violent...blabla" If that's the case, I am really disappointed with the kind of education and the whole IBG. Yes, IBG - the friendly Inter Block Games. We, Eguanas play to win, we play hard, we play aggresive, if we happen to be violent and dirty at anytime on the court, we shake our opponents hand and apologise. We never set out to kill or injure anyone. We never ever have a team talk that say the other block is dirty or violent. We know those things are part and parcel of a competitive games. As for other block team talks? I don't know...

Still remember Jieming was telling me the other day that he purposely injured this Arsehole from some block. I was surprised by what he did. In my eyes, he's a clean player, but yet he did that kind of thing. I admit I didn't pity that Arsehole, I didn't like him anyway, but I wouldn't have done something like that. SO WHAT NOW?

Guess the issue of E block being the dirty block is going to stay for long. Yes, we may not win IBG this year. SO WHAT? I can't be bothered already. Not because I've given up. Because the whole situation and whole fucking format and the running of IBG is FUCK UP. I am disgraced to be in SMU! Run by a dictator! Puiz!

Challenge me. Kick me out of the Hall. I don't give a FUCKING DAMN. I've kept my silence about the whole situation long enough. For those who want to know why I am so pissed with this year's IBG. This is it. This is the very FUCKING REASON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com