Thursday, September 08, 2005

Issues...

Think I am really money face...I've spent like $100 in two days. Haha...how did I do it? I've no idea too. Guess the stardard of living in Singapore is really getting too high. Merely a day out would cost you around $50 and that does not mean going to high class restaurants for meals. Arg...at the rate that I am spending...I don't think my allowance can last me through out the year!

A friend called up yesterday. He was my downline when we were still in this MLM thingy. He told me his dad is in need of money due to some cash flow problem. Amount? $4000. Of course I told him I couldn't lend him that much. Then he asked how much I was comfortable in lending him. Well... stupid me actually answered his question -> $100-$200. After a while, he messaged back to accept the so called "offer" that I put to him. Yes...that put me right in a dillema. On one hand, I felt obliged to help him as he was once my downline and I sort of didn't really help him succeed in that MLM thingy and caused him to spend quite a bit of money. On the other, I know that it's hard to get back your money once you lend to someone else. I've experienced that many many times. Furthermore, this time round, the situation seems so bad that I doubt I would even get back the money. With much deliberation, discussion and struggles with myself, junli and sinlong, I finally messaged my friend and told him to take my offer as the really last resort...perhaps a nicer way to reject him?

Well well...I really think that I am not financially capable of going on exchange on my own account...guess I can't really be that financially independant after all...Do I really have to ask from my Bro? Haiz...I really don't want to...or maybe I should just give exchange a miss. It would be good for everyone also...

Been so troubled with so many bloody stuffs. From studies to money issues then to jcrc? I'm glad that my relationship is nice and steady after the big storm. But now I'm faced with new issues? Maybe I am taking things to hard...but how to when things are not going the way it should be? Studies...lagging behind even though I've tried to study at every free time. Money just seem to reduce at such alarming speed. Jcrc issues just keep coming back to haunt me...

Arg...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com