Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Baby...

For me, you have chosen the path. I am really sorry that I didn't give you any support needed. I know you are filled with regrets. So do I. I regretted for not stepping up and I regret big time for requesting you not to...

I know you have been sacrificing a lot for me. I know I have been really demanding and erratic. It must be tough loving me. Enduring my tempers, mood swings and jealousy. To top it up, I stopped you from doing something you wanted.

Maybe I don't know how to love a person. Never been able to make the girl I love truly happy. I am sorry to be in your life, but I will never give up trying to be better just for you. Yes, it will take a long time and maybe never would I become a better person. But I will try, simply for the fact that I care about you. I really don't know what to say to you now but a big thank you...and an even bigger SORRY. Yes, it will never be enough to erase the regrets you have right now but please let me apologise for being demanding and selfish.

I know you have faith in me and that's all I need to know. I will not want to prove to any other people anymore. Not at the expense of our relationship. I've made enough mistakes during IBG, I've hurt you feelings enough. I know I can't handle situations well, I do not want to put myself and especially you into that kind of tortures anymore.

Baby, I am really thankful to have you...
KR, I have made up my mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com