Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Give and Take

Been quite a while since I last blogged. Went through quite a bit of events over the past few days. I'm glad that some of them are finally settled or halfway through.

Had a long talk with jL ever since and am glad that there are still plenty of feelings between us. Being able to tolerate my nonsenses and continue love me is something not many girls can do, but Baby, you did it to perfection. Must say I was at an all time low just a few days ago, but was able to pick myself up and talked it out with her. Just glad things are normal as before and I feel like a newly attached boy now! Haa~ Simply infatuated with you. Especially so when friends around me are giving up on their relationships...thanks baby for willing to talk things out and make us grow stronger together.

JCRC... They've managed to find the 7th man. Somone from the RAG team, someone who has always wanted to run but somehow lack the courage to. Teckie managed to persuade him committing into it. Relieved? Yes, defintely. I admit I am tempted to run, but I am more worried about my studies and my relationship with jL. I know myself best. At this moment and phase of my life, I am not ready to multi-task so many things. My capacity is no longer as per past achievements, I simply can't handle my studies that well anymore, worse still my tempers are getting out of control again. Not the right candidate with the right frame of mind. Teckie tried to persuade jL, who has told me she's not interested anymore...but somehow I feel that she's still quite tempted over the post. Well, shall wait for her decision and the outcome.

Recently there's a stigma against one group of people in my block. One of them likes to blast her songs, even after receiveing several complaints and warnings. The group of them also developed a habit of not clearing up their mess after using the kitchen. All these result in several reminders given to them by our dearest block comm members. Hantu stated his observation and feel of the whole issue. He thought that we were being too critical to that group of people and would create misunderstandings and tension within the block. Feeling what the block comm did was right, I defended their actions. So come a few questions, "Are we going tolerate the minority's behaviour at the expense of the majority's comfort? Are we going to help to clear up things or cover up things that are not caused by us? Are we going to be bullied by the so called minority group?"
I'm afraid my answer to all the questions are NO. A big fat NO. No matter what the precessors have done to create a friendly environment in my block, I am for fairness and impartiality. Not that we are bias or discriminating, I would say the block comm would do the same thing to other groups if they were to do the same sort of things. If they don't, I would personally see to it. Case close.

Anyway, I just realised that it's been a long long looooong time since I posted anything lame...

Shall refer our readers to my friend's blog page - http://www.bigmouthwu.blogspot.com/
Listen out to the background playing sound clip!!! Wahaha~

At the end of the day...we just got to give and take in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com