Friday, September 23, 2005

Physical over Emotional?

Ok, I really can't get into the mood of studying. Was just reading through WilZ blog...only one {word} sentence (thanks WilZ)...I understand how you feel bro...

Then I read through that blog on Chemistry by faith again. Had a few thoughts on this particular statement...

"yeah I know its sad but I think tts wat happens smtimes.. tts emotional chemistry without physical chemistry..Well I think sometimes, one can lead to the other, but I personally feel that its always better to have the latter lead to the first. =P"

I think if the latter were to lead to the first...then wouldn't it be lust to start of with in the first place? Haa~ Comments ppl? Hantu?

7 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger wilsonz said...

wat's wrong with lust? oppps...=P

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger jL-yZ said...

it shouldn't be the foundation for love. at least not for a long lasting one. ;)

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger wilsonz said...

haha..i know lar.. joking lar.. anyway "i totally understand how u feel" is not exactly a word but a sentence? haha.... i am crazy le

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger jL-yZ said...

thanks willie! hahaa~

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wazzup wif the spamming here ar. tmd..

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger jL-yZ said...

ya manz!!! super irritating!!! arh!!!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger jL-yZ said...

Hmm ok~ one of the few times i sort of agree what you say... :)
Btw I sort out the spamming thingy...hopefully it will work...hmmm..just more troublesome for ppl who want to comment...need word verification basically...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com