Thursday, September 29, 2005

New Things

Boo! Haha~ I'm back to blogging again. This is my 101th post! Didn't realised I've actually blogged so many entries over the past 4 months. It started from creating this NEW blog just to break away the depressing and sad blog that I used to have. The intention of this blog was supposed to provided entertainments a.k.a lame jokes or stuffs to the readers. But how badly it turned out to become a place for me to vent my frustrations, anger and bitch about people! (Yes! Guys bitch too!) Oh well~

Anyway, let's talk a bit about yesterday. Had handball trial yesterday. I was being asked to play as centre for my team. It's been a long time since I last played in that position, think the last time I played there was during the last KR open. Always had fun playing as centre, somehow I just love to provide beautiful (if I can say it) passes to my teammates and seeing them score. Not that I don't like to score, but I know my own strenghts and weaknesses and I think passing is maybe the only area I can contribute to the team. Having said that, I am still quite poor as a centre, I still lack certain visions and skills required for that position. However, there's one thing for sure, I am willing to try out this NEW responsibility as a team player.

Went for track trial too~ Had a 100m trial run with JR. Lost to him by 0.2 seconds, with him clocking a 12.6s. Although, I didn't have a very good timing but I had lots of fun! It's been a long time since I get to clock my sprints. Just in case you peepz don't know, I used to love sprinting a lot back in primary school days. Too bad my secondary school just s*cks in track and ddidn't have a proper coach, if not I would have continued this passion and became a not bad sprinter by now =P
Oh well, Ron promised me a 11.9s timing by next year. So here I am, in the track team (maybe a bit kelong), trying this re-NEWed passion of mine!

I was also whining to some of the Eguanas that my carebear was not doing anything. Haha~ And how fast the news spreaded to my careabear that she just gave me a box of bitter chocolate and an apologetic card to me this morning! Oh man, think she must be thinking "what's wrong with this babybear manz...complain and whine to ppl about me..." Haha~ I'm so sorry my dearest carebear! I didn't mean it that way! I was just jokingly whining!!! Haha~ Anyway THANKS for the bitter chocolates! I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATES! =)
Oh, just when you thought I am so into this game of "carebear & gummibear" I actually didn't do anything for my baby bear as well. Ironically, she was complaining about her gummibear yesterday too! Feeling bad for being a spoiler of the game, I came back and decided to do something NEW, "special" but ~duh~ for her. Hope she wouldn't mind the craziness.

Think I've slacked for two days without actually revising any of my school work, shall start again tonight after my rest now...feeling flu-ey and achy... I am getting old!!! Thankfully, I had a good lunch with jL and my buddy at ikea, did a little bit of shopping with jL too. Just love your company my dear, you never fail to make my day =)

Yawn~ Good nightz peepz. Napping time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com