Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Responsibility

Responsibility. This very moral value guide my way of living. However, I am starting to think that maybe I shouldn't be that responsible. Hall life has taught me what to be responsiblie about.

Money is one thing that you got to be responsible of. I admit I did a bad job in ensuring the smooth and accurate payment of IHG shirts, hence I've finding ways to reduce the deficit, even up till now.

Duties. When duties are assigned to you, be disciplined and and carry it out. Even if you can't do a good job, the least you can do is to turn up for your duties. I am sick of how some people in hall can just shirk their reponsiblities in this area. As a result, others have to suffer for them. This is how the society will be next time. That's why sometimes if you think that Hall is a screwed up place, be warned: The outside world is harsher and more evil than Hall.

Studies. Somtimes, by being responsible in your assignements and work does not mean you would get a fair results. I did almost 90% of my tutorials last semester, but the end product? A below average results. I did and contributed more to some of the projects, the end product? Everybody shares the grade. Just like how Hall prepares you for society next time, education in NUS does too, teaches us to be smart and learn the tricks to score. For that, I am still learning.

Sports. Being responsible as a team player does not mean you will get a fair comment from others. Every players in the team have their own view. What you deem as a team play might just be perceieved as a selfish play. Movements that you think would help the team, might just get disapproved by others. However, what a player can be responsible about in sports is to play his own role well. If you are a athelete, be disciplined. Eat well, sleep well and rest well. If you are a team player, play your role well, contribute what you can to the team and not wanting the glory to yourself. Once you have performed your role well, the glory will come to you eventually.

Lastly, as a senior in Hall. I have to be more responsible in the things I said and blogged. You never know who would be reading this and overheard what you said. With that I apologised to whoever I have offended in my past entries. Maybe the parties involved would never find out, but ya, don't take anything in this blog too seriously, because italkingcock only ;)

2 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Blogger ken Da MAN said...

Maybe you should do 70% of your tutorials only? ha.. It's not about having more time to study or do tutorials pal, study technique and study smart.

learn from the mighty mg -> he's da bomb at this. so make sure u keep the asset around.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger jL-yZ said...

haha...maybe don't do better still?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com