Saturday, October 01, 2005

Responsibility Part 2

Let me just continue this part on reponsiblity. I would say i was rather saddened by recent events. The responsibility levels of people or maybe friends. It is perfectly fine to get happy during parties and occasions but I think at the end of the day, you got to know your role during that party. I think you have to ask yourself questions before or even during the party. Questions like, "Am I the main lead of this occasion?" "Should I be around to clear up the mess?" "Is there a possibility that my help is needed at the end?" I don't know. I would ask myself all those questions whenever depressants are involved in parties. You can call me pussy or sissy, but one got to know his limits and his responsibilities. You can't simply have a scenario of all "dead" people. The "sixers" (last year) sort of enhanced this thought of mine last year by demonstrating time and time again what's brotherhood and responsibilities. It's not about the number of "shots" you shared with each other but more of the amount of "shots" you get from your "dead" brothers.

Well, maybe I could be all wrong. As different people play different roles. Sometimes, someone just got to do the shitty work and do all the clearing up. Oh well~ Why should I be so bothered with it. I have a true brother in Sinlong and a superb gf in jUnLi. Life is great for me. Of course there was my superb neighbour, you know who you are dude.

Responsibility is a matter of choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com