Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Shagged Body After Gym

I am so so so shagged! Just had my second gym session of the sem and I must say I feel like dead meat now. Ron's training programme is no joke and I just hope I can still walk out of my room tomorrow for lessons. I just wish that all these efforts will pay dividends. If I can run below sub 12 s come next year IHG, I will give Ron a big treat! It will be one of the biggest ahievements in my life if I were to make that mark. Phew~ I just feel like having a one GOOOOOD massage right now...can just die by typing now also...bleh~

Anyway today's lab was irritating...had one of the longest lab ever. Not that the lab itself was difficult to do but more of the Teaching Assistant spent 1h15 mins going through theories with us. But I must say he taught better than the lecturer lah~! NUS should really do something about such situations, just let the TA take over the lecturers and let the P or AP go and sell books or clean the Lecture Theatre manz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com