Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Day of Quizes!

What a day of Quizes!

I woke up in shock in the morning, I thought I was late. But after checking with my clock, I was actually just 1 min to the alarm! Wahaha~ Nua on the bed for a few more minutes before decided to get out of the comfy bed! Went down for breakfast, surprisingly not many people were down, at least there were only like Lucas and Dinah from E block. So I happily enjoy my Nasi Lemak with the company of the two of them, for the first time I was actually quite early for breakfast and class. Met up with Long before we went for tutorial together. The whole class waited for good 20 mins without any sign of the tutor showing up. The whole class were like guessing what's the reason behind the tutor's NO SHOW. That's like the first quiz of the day lah! Guessing and guessing but without him showing up.

I had vegetarian hor fun for lunch, felt sinful for eating too much stuffs and meats over the weekend with both jL's family and mine. It was really filling for a cheap $1.80 hor fun! Packed Green bean soup for jL, as she was still quite full with food that we had the previous day. Napped for a while before Long reached our Hall. Attempted Long's Mechanics Quiz (my second quiz of the day), altogether 6 questions in total and to be completed within 3 hours. We were joined by Michelle(Blur one...but then I think my other friend Mich also very blur...) later after her tutorial. Together we completed the bloody quiz in 2 hours plus. Thinking that the questions would be the same for the rest of us, I print screen all the questions from the IVLE...which was not to be...

Upon checking with my other friends who have attempted the Quiz, I realised that everyone would be getting different set of questions! WTH right! Firstly I thin it's so bloody unfair, what if some questions are more difficult than the rest...Arghhh. And secondly, I've actually spent the effort to print screen and helped Long did his, which had left me all by myself with my own Quiz! That's why buddy is still buddy, Long promised to help me with the Quiz. So I started my 4rd Quiz(why not 3rd? Read on) of the day, sending the print screens of the questions over to Long. Luckly, two of the questions were same as his, thus I just copied the answers that we got earlier. We were stucked at 1 question for good 1 hour but yap here I am now, completed my Quiz and happily blogging.

Okay, back to the missing 3rd Quiz. That was of course given by my ever bubbly gF, jL! I was having block meeting earlier the night, when I came back, I only saw the door hanger at the door handle, which looked so darn familiar. For a moment, I was wondering how did this door hanger which I just saw in jL's car yesterday doing on my door handle...So I went out to have a second look, then I saw the surprise that she installed for me! A box of fried rice and soup done by her mum. I immediately checked my MSN, wondering how did it all happen, resulting in my Quiz 3! I checked with jL on MSN, asked her whether she's back in hall. She BLUFFED ME!!! She told me she's at home....which left me wondering who gave me all those food, which were in familiar boxes and the explanation for the door handle! However, my gut feeling told me it's from jL, thus I insisted on thanking her for the food. Just when I was going to the toilet, I saw her car parked downstair! Haha~ Then I realised what has happened. She has actually drove back from home to pass me the food.

Baby, Even thought you insisted it's your mum's idea, I still think that wouldn't be possible if you were not willing to bring it over. Thank you my Dearest! I love you!!!

So those were the 4 Quizes of the Day! Alright, gotta go try out some designing tutorials again! BooHoo~ Engineering sucks!

You Should Get a MFA (Masters of Fine Arts)

You're a blooming artistic talent, even if you aren't quite convinced.
You'd make an incredible artist, photographer, or film maker.


Knew I should have been in aRtS! ArGh~

1 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger ken Da MAN said...

hmmm fine arts sec ar? wahwhahahahahahahha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com