Saturday, October 08, 2005

Keys to my heart

Woke up at 1pm today, that's because I slept late yesterady night or rather morning... Studied a little bit of fluids in the room and on the bus...haha yes, on the bus! I think it's the first time in a long while since I do that. Waited at queensway mac for jL to go shopping together, agenda - my mom's birthday present. Chose a yoga mat for my mom in the end, think it's an appropriate gift, since she's quite into yoga at the moment and was just saying that she didn't practise enough the other day. Hopefully with this mat, we can force her to practise at home. jL bought a new pair of shoes, it's NIKE! No more addidas for her this time round. It has the same design as the one I bought before the Bling Bling event and ironically, her new pair of shoes is called Bling Bling. Well, it has to go with my Ms Bling Bling right! Ok, enough of Blinging around.

Went to see my sinseh again at my neighbourhood. There was this Ge Tai going on just outside the sinseh clinic. Apparently, they were being invited by the boss of the newly opened coffeeshop opposite the clinic, to mark the official opening of it. The sinseh was bo liao enough to ask me watch the performance with him before he gave me any treatments! It's like I can say no to him!?!? Wasted about 15 mins listening to some crap songs, like 老鼠爱大米! I think the sinseh really wanted to watch the Ge Tai, as he poked all the needles at one shot today, instead of the usual case of back first then front treatment. Had quite a tough time of needle poking. Finally settled down, after slacking for like 1 hour plus at home. Just thought of blogging a bit before I set off to study big time again.

Took another personality test, quite simliar to jL's, with a little bit of difference...=) In anycase, jL is the key to my selfish heart ;p

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.


Before I end the post, presenting the key to my heart . . .


culture night 2005. Male as lightings I/C, Female as the SINGER! Posted by Picasa


Lunching with Baby! =) Posted by Picasa


AH!!! The Evil gF forcing me to drink water... Posted by Picasa


That's it..."raped" by water~ Posted by Picasa

Lastly my favourite...

artistic shot of jL! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com