Wednesday, July 06, 2005

ULCERS!

Something is really wrong with me. Recently, I've been biting tongue for so many times while eating that I developed dozens of ulcers in my mouth. Now, there's this huge ulcers at the back of my tongue, near the tonsils area. Hurts real real real real real (^ infinity) badly that I can't even swallow my saliva and drink properly. Not to say it has affected my mood eratically. Reacting quite badly to one of B's innocent remarks...I know she didn't mean it...but precisely that's the reason why I sort of got pretty upset...

Guess I will be fine once the ulcers gets better. For now, I am just one pissed creature. Stay off! Be warned!

P/s: Alvin, just in case you pester me with all my "Baby"callings again, I would like to remind you that this is my F***ing talkingcock blog. I will give names to whoever I like. So what if I show some affection to the one I love? Very funny?!?!

Irritated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com