Thursday, December 08, 2005

Wilz Miss Me...

Wahaha...I just got a shock! Was chatting with WilZ over msn regarding Hall Production Ticketing stuffs...then he suddenly said this...


wilz conversation Posted by Picasa

My friend miss me...but does KR? I would definitely miss my friends come next year this time, when I would be busy preparing for SEP to Sweden...

Oh well~

This holiday attachment back to airforce has really be tiring... It is bad...I am really in no mood to work again. Think I am just working for the sake of money, there's no passion in whatever I do and worse still I am feeling fat! I need to get back to training with the IHG teams real soon, if not I can really join the PANG PANG JOY CLUB!

I haven't seen my Baby for 4 days... I miss you jL...

P/s: photos of my Genting trip has been uploaded into my photolog! ----->>> click on the link at the side bar ya ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com