Friday, January 27, 2006

IHG

It's been a strange IHG. I didn't really like this year's IHG schedule. Bad match fixtures and forever changing of schedules by the convening halls created lots of unnceccesary stress to the captains and players. For the 3rd time this season, we are going to play a match on a public holiday. Pardon me for this space, but HELL TO the convening halls for this!

Yesterday was the first leg of HMK handball derby! The girls put up a strong comeback and put the oranges in their right position. I dare say that if our GK (sorry SY) was in top form like she was during the TH game and if our PKs were more accurate, they wouldn't be in such close tie till the last 2 mins. My most respected senior was pretty upset after the game, no not because we won but more of the way how some of the seniors member in the girls team were unappreciative to his effort to rectify their problems in defense. Cheers Bro, I understand how you feel. You are still a good reader of the game if not a fantastic one (coz I am one? haha~) The oranges were pretty disgusting, I do not know whether some of their girls didn't know the rules or was it intentional on some of their fouls - pulling our girls shirts while they were in shooting position (Janice had one times of that), pulling of our girls again while they were on the fast break (Adele had that), grapping from behind while in shooting positions....all these warrant a 2 mins! But in the some cases, they escaped from punishments. I still remember how the no.6 kicked Mavis stomach during last yr's IHG! It's really disgusting. I really think all these are bloody disgusting, to think that these girls have proper handball coaching from their alumni and are supposed to know how to play handball. I mean EH committed those rugby kinda fouls I can understand as they do not have a strong handball tradition there and most of them don't really know the rules...but the oranges! Hell to them.

HMK derby leg 2 is coming up next tues (3rd day of CNY), I am not going to let them have a good time. I can still remember how they tripped me intentionally last year. Just because they couldn't clamp you, they tried all means to stop you! I have a gut feeling I will earn my first yellow if not 2 mins on tues. Be warned you SHITrights! Having said that, I feel like doing a ALA Gary Neville celebrations towards those shitholes if we beat them at the final whistle. See how I feel on that day. Wahaha~

Anyway I got a really sweet Best Wishes Message from jL. It cost her $2 for that thing and it supposed to come with a hall decor "toy" but stupid me actually tore the notes down from the hanging "toy". Here it is, the sweetest message I got for IHG ...



Some other edited photos by my N70...

Modified by me... jL is WANTED!

My mouth...taken by jL and edited by jL...

Noticed the ulcer? It's done by the EH no.23 and I am supposed to be edited to eating butterflies, flowers, balloons...and stars?


On another note, Hall production tickets are really getting onto my nerves. Just when I thought last year's IHG T shirts sales will be the last shitty thing that I do for Hall...I got myself into this shithole again. I joined the Production BizTeam on the intention to learn something on the business side, like how they source for sponsors and stuffs and I was "sadly" assigned the role of ticketing officer together with Wilson. Not that I am extremely unhappy with the duty assigned but given the new rulings by UCC to have numbered seatings this year made the whole situation complicated and unhappy. We are at the dilemma of whether to keep the residents happy or the public. I understand the producer's difficulty and also the director's concerns ... sad to say I am really in no position to make any decisions. Oh well...that goes with working for someone. At the end of the day, I am going to get the direct flamings from the people, as I am the first contact...

Shitty jobs aplenty in KR. Only some enjoy them like the Yeoh Bros and Ken DA man.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS !!! GONG XI FA CAI =)

6 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop blaming refs when dubious calls are made. think abt wad ur hall did anyway. fuck off!

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

n stop your "IF"s. if this and that.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger jL-yZ said...

haha. thanks for the comments. I have never said my hall is the best IF you realised. thanks for asking me to f off, for a loser will only leave comments as anonymous.

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa!!! so scary! anonymous!!! so fierce somemore! how bout u fuck off instead ?
dun dare leave name ar? im soooooo scared. i bet u are some big hunk...
oh no. are u going to come smash me with your keyboard?
fucking loser. hide behind internet and leave anonymous comments

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger jL-yZ said...

did you scold vulgarities to them!? no right! some kind of friend...not even defending your old neighbour here...

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger wilsonz said...

Sounds like a sore loser with no balls to identify himself... THIS IS A BLOG CAN? Dun read it if u dun like it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com