Sunday, January 15, 2006

Bad referees...

I know it is tough to be a referee but I really don't think this excuse can be used ever so often whenever they make a mistake!

We won the handball match against TH yesterday. It could very well be the other way round due to the countless referring mistakes or I would say ambiguous decisions. Two times foul in were not given to us but were given to TH. 2-3 times supposedly penalties were not given to us and one was given to TH for what was just a normal clamp by our guys. We were fortunate to be on the winning side, considering the bad referring we had. It was a sweet victory no doubt. One of the sweetest IHG victory I had.

Rushed back home to watch Manchester Derby but was it was totally ruined by the referee of that match. No prize for guessing who the screwed up referee was, Mr Steve Benett! I shall not elaborate what he did. Just when I thought the referees for the handball match were bad, this bloody professional referee was much much worse!

To top it all up, my day was spoiled by a spoiled computer back home. Arg~

But still the victory against TH was the sweetest and will be the most memorable event I will bring with me when I leave KR in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com