Thursday, December 22, 2005

Changes

Finally got my year 2 sem 1 results today. Must say I am quite relieved. Was still quite worried that I might fail my fluids, considering that I just wrote rubbish for 3 out of 4 questions. But then again I guess it's balance out by another module which I had total confidence in but yet got a below average results. Oh well, I am contended with this sem results, the best so far in NUS. I hope this will continue till my exchange to Sweden.

This year IHG preparation has been indifferent to me. I don't know. Maybe it's because I didn't really enjoy IHG in the first place as much as IBG, or it could be without the presence of the LaoLangs - Huan and Hon. I just don't feel the drive to really give all my time towards it. Having said that, I still try to give my very best during training, as I don't want to be seen as a loser. I may not be the best player, the strongest or even the fittest player on court, but I would say I give my opponents a run of their "money". Although I don't feel as much enthusiasm as last year, I still can't wait for all the matches to start. I can't wait to kick the butts of those oranges especially. Handball! It looks like I am not going to be in the first 6 this year. It's just not going to happen when I have missed so many training and just wasn't able to shoot from 9m. I shall contribute as and when I could. Bball, it's just those stuffs that I can do. Full stop. It's just IHG anyway~

It's been good 4 years since spent a X'mas with a girl. I am glad I have a superb lady to spend with this year.

May this start off the many white (colouful) X'mas that I can spend with you, jL. You are special =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com