Friday, February 17, 2006

Complain Letter!

KNN...

Dear Prof,

I am saddened by the distinct unfairness in the ME2101 mid-term test conducted on 17 February 2006. I am puzzled by the need for students to queue up and submit their scripts. As a result, many students were still writing and more were observed to be comparing answers with their friends and changing it. I am aware that you have gone around catching those who did not obey the rules but there were still quite a huge number of students uncaught. To me, this is no longer a fair test as it involves not only the knowledge and application of the students but also their integrity, which is grossly missing here. I hope there will be some form of actions and compensation done to those who obey the rules. I understand your difficulty, but being a 50% test, I wish there was a better way of conducting the test.

Lastly, thanks for making the first part of the module interesting and easy to understand.

Regards
Yeow Chong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com