Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Derby Win

So there it is, we won the second leg. A good win despite not playing to our fullest potential. I thought it was a match of enough entertainment for a derby match. Enough of penalties and two minutes. I personally got one for ... HAHA~ Shall not elaborate on that as I sort of admit it's one of the most foolish acts I have ever done, even the shouting at Eeyang during first year's IBG was better than this. Anyway, many stuffs have been said by the oranges on their forum. Yes I happened to check into their forum out of curiosity, and guess what, this elmo guy, I suspect is this Vincent guy, commented "We finsihed the game realli strong today, and every Shearite left proud i tink. I am happy tat im from Sheares. IF i were from KR. i'd be ashamed of myself seeing their players behave like tat. Credit to everyone who din react except me. '' I think we wouldn't react if they play clean in the first place? Having said that, handball is a physical game and so you can't say who is right or wrong. The winners set the rules - right wilson? Just to add on this elmo(if he's the right person I guessed) kept throwing the ball away when by right he should have just left it on the ground when a turnover was committed. Anyhow, I don't think he care or ever learn.

To end it off, I think it's one of my worst games in KR, reacted to situations and didn't gel with the "second" team. Got enquired to join the Fed team for training, to go or not? IT's an opportunity but ...

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com