Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Memories of A Red Autumn

Yeah~ Finally Hall Production is over. I am really proud to be part of a successful musical, my friend of 10 years cum producer, yishu and the best performer, my gF jL!

I've been staring at the excel sheet for the past one month or so, trying to sort out the ever changing tickets order. My neighbour Yannick was still thinking I was playing some sort of game! I think I've almost spent 25 hours a day doing ticketing. Just when I thought I have settled one case, another problem arose. Not to mention I've smsed almost a thousand (rough estimate) this month! Many would have thought that I would feel a sense of achievement after all these are done and over now, but sadly I don't. Maybe to me, these are such trivial stuffs that not many people would pay attention to, especially so when you compare the hardwork of the casts and the stage crew/engineers. The stage crew had slogged the whole of holiday, building the sets, with a majority of the crew being females. But the quality didn't drop, in fact it was one of the best sets being built and was well received by many audience who were watched the musical.

The casts? There's the chinese proverb of "1 mins on stage is equivalent to 10 years of hardwork off state" I could testify to that. jL was busy since holiday and since the start of the semester, she hadn't been able to have her sleep until 3-4 am almost everyday. As such, she has lost all her leisure time and whatever sort of holidays that we could have together. However, I really think it's a worthwhile experience for her. Having seen her enjoyed so much of the musical and performed really well, with so many people praising her for her acting, singing and dance. Not to forget there were many calling her to be the main lead next year. I am so proud of her! If only I could act that well and perform together with her...

So now all these are over...we are going BINTAN! Yes, our belated holiday together. It was sort planned long ago but only got the deal just yesterday. Ya nothing surprising, considering Bintan is just another Singapore, as what the module "Changing Landscape of Singapore" mentioned.
I am so gonna make full use of this trip and spend quality time together with her!

I am proud of you jL! Let's us both enjoy this trip together :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com