Thursday, September 14, 2006

Re-post...Handball...

How I wish I can dance on the court again...How I wish...



Before my ACL Re-con ops...Still can see my knee cap...fully flexible...=)Just after Ops...where's my knee cap??? Still regaining flexibility and getting my knee cap back =


Posted this after last semester IHG, just before SHL...
Original post:

The season is going to start again...this time round...Singapore Handball League...

First match up...against our favourite neighbour...

Will we be up to it? Will I be able to give in my 100%?

Just some glimpse of my past...during IHG Final...


The leap... Posted by Picasa


The swedish fin... Posted by Picasa


The Hang... Posted by Picasa


The Dive... Posted by Picasa


The Fall... Posted by Picasa


The Tears... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com