Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Birthday Wish

BooHoo~ 1 more week to becoming 23 years old. Like what many adults have said, time really flies once you reached adulthood. I have sort of lost track with my age for a moment, until I solved some simple algebra!

Ok, motive of this blog...birthday wish! Instead of drawing a long list of birthday gift wishes, I have just decided to stick to one. That is a brand new tennis racket for beginner. If you are feeling rich and interested in buying me one, please get me one that's good for beginners ya!? Last heard from a tennis player that Prince Thundercloud is good :P

I have never done such daring request before, hope this would pay off? Wahaha~
Actually, frankly speaking, I just wish my luck is going to be better from now onwards...already on a losing streak in my "parlay" career...Boo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com