Monday, March 20, 2006

Mind your own issues

It's been a long time since I do this...bitching! But I just got to do it as someone just pissed me off terribly!

Was talking to some juniors just now over dinner. This supposed Green-force craze junior was telling me how the Blue-force is slack and waste of money. And how he almost signed on to that but chose the Green-force in the end as he thought only the "Flyers" vocation are worth signing. The rest are just slackers that waste people money. Then another junior went on to compare the budget between the two forces. Stating the Blue-force has more than the Green-force and always waste it on mess functions every friday.

I can't be bothered explaining all their rubbish concerns, as apparently they are just lamenting their unhappiness towards the Blue-force, no amount of explanations will be accepted by them.

Yes, I may not be the most committed Blue-force officer around. People said I am slack and stuffs, can't believe I am a regular and etc. But at least I feel I perform my duties when required. I don't go around bragging about my service and put down others. Why did I sign on? For money! Quite frankly, that's what attracted me and most other people. On top of that, the dynamics and challenges that my vocation has to offer expediate the signing on. Yes, it's slack in terms of physical stress, but I can tell you not many people can take the mental toughness of it. I admit I am the strongest of my cohort, I am weak in mental but my perserverance paid off as compared to some physically tough officers who tried to convert from the Green-force but simply just did not possess the flair and mental. Another reason, both the Blue and White force operate real time everyday. Everyday is full of changes and challenges. We don't engage ourselves in simulation and doing pointless things, we have straight to the point trainings and work. Compare that to the Green, I am not quite sure how much they can match up to us. With the modern warfare, how often will we see the use of the Green!?! Think about that and tell me the satisfaction you get in serving the Nation by joining which service. Waste of money? Let me tell you that as with having frequent Mess activities, that also means higher subscription fees to the Mess, please be sensible, you really think the organisation is that good to sponsor all the drinks? For your information the monthly subscription fees for officers is $18 for the most junior ranking and it expediate as the rank goes up! So now, do you think Blue-force personal should go and have their share of drinks since they have already paid for it? And do not just judge a service by the NSF clerks, it's just the same as if I judge your person by your appearance! Be sensible my junior number 2!

So Green-force junior, do you think you are up to the task?! Do you think you can pass out from the course if you have signed on with the Blues. You don't merely put down other services my junior (ashamed to even acknowledge you as one).
If you think your service is so good, why still harbour the thought of going into the elitist? And if you really want to get into the elite force, why are you so slack in your physical training?!

To me, you are just a childish adult, who only likes to acknowledge your own efforts and likings. For example, you complained to everyone about how boring basketball, tennis, table tennis, etc are and bragged about your own interest, soccer. For a die hard soccer player, I have nothing to say about you, but please your own soccer skills, not to talk about your forte, GKing is not even good enough! Come on, go and polish yourself up before making that sort of statement next time. For a person, I think you have a long way to go. Locking yourself in the room and thinking you are doing the right thing is not the acceptable behaviour in our hall... but so luckily I am not going to see you soon. I wish you all the best in whatever interests you have and may you stick to your Green-force forever, as you are only suitable to be in that service.

Been quite disturbed recently, one friend seem to always on the helped side and when I needed some help from him, he seems incapable...I don't know if it's for real that he can't help of simply just being selfish...but I am disappointed. Come this semester's final papers, you won't get my help for sure!!!

Not a good way to welcome my birthday but heck it...23rd only...not as if 21st or 100th years old...

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger ken Da MAN said...

haha nice entry! i'm very amused by ur descriptions as a whole! hey neighbour, why get worked by such a childish dude? not worth it, esp at eve of ur 23rd. stick to ur beliefs, forget abt what ppl say and be happy. cheers bro!

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger jL-yZ said...

Haha...tot it was an aggresive entry. Thanks neighbour! You will always hold a special place in my heart and a sweet memory in my brain :)Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com