Sunday, September 17, 2006

Best gF in e World =)

Ok, this comes a bit late...

One month ago, this silly boy had his ACL Re-con Ops and along the way many have helped him one way or another.

Here's a tribute entry to some of the great friends who have helped me.

Special thanks to:

Jze sern and D-blk Wilson. Without the two of them, I would have bled to death and scared the hell out of my beloved gf.

Qingyou, for your ice-packs and guard.

Wilson, for your 6"1' crutches =)

Darren, for accompanying me to hospital.

Ron, for helping me refilling water bottles when I was still pretty much bed-ridden.

Baolai and Yanjie for all the kind notes pasted on my door.

And not to forget those who went down to 4th floor to bathe with me! Wahaha...actually just Ron and Wilson la...Thanks Bros ;)

Not to forget my buddy, Mr Chua Sinlong, for getting all my lecture notes promptly for me =) Thanks Bro!

Also thank you to those who have shown your concerns for me throughout this period. This is truly a place call home...other than my actual home and Singapore? Hee~


Just in case you are wondering what's this picture doing here, think you should guess by now that the person who sacrificed the most and took the best care of me is my dear gF. You can never find a better gF than her...at least that's what I think =D. Thank You Baby for all that you have done for me...ok I shouldn't be too mushy...if not will be like Long's blog already =P

P/s: Of course my parents are not to be missed, they made so many trips down from home to pass me home-cooked food and soups...thank you Mum and Dad (doubt they would see this...but really thanks...) and I love both of you! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com