Tuesday, September 19, 2006

DnD

Finally Up! DnD photos! =)

One of the main reasons why I stayed on in KR this year...could very well be my last KR DnD...but still looking forward to one that I can attend with jL. ;)


My Table! Boxing Theme!!!
Ding Ding Ding!

P/s: I did those bl**dy belts ;)

Bribing the Referee?

My personal best year1 friend this year =)

Superb guy with amazing maturity - Naimah Yanjie =D

At the Entrance. E block!

Check out all the construction workers, medical team and Geisha and GAYsha!

After the Dinner...clearer view of the GAYsha - Albert!?

Bookie turn Begger...=P

Once again, well done Bro YoW & Gang. A job superbly done ;) Thank you all for the sweet memories =)

P/s: Thanks Baby for "decorating" me ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com