Friday, October 06, 2006

Selfish Me

Been quite bothered by a few things recently...

Guess Huan was right about me. I am not suitable to serve the people...I am too selfish, self centred...whatever you like to call it. Yes, I admit I am one. That's because I felt I've done and sacrificed in the past but yet no recognitions were shown towards me. Maybe all those past events have changed me to become the way I am or it could very well because I didn't sacrificed enough for me to be appreciated. Anyhow, I am just glad I didn't step up. Things have turned out well for me, my CAP was improved so did my relationship with jL.

My Bro has done a great job. I truly respect him. Like many leaders, he took up the challenge not because he loves this place, but because he cares for the people around him and wanted to do something for them. I will never understand how he feels right now, the disappointment cast upon him by us, the betrayal? I do not know.

Year came, Year Past, many things have changed...we have to let it go sometimes...

Easy to say I guess and most probably that's what pissed many people off.

I sincerely wish both of my Bro and Sis are able to learn and forget the unhappy things that happened and cherish the special moments that we all shared as one team, one family.

"Do not take anything in **** Seriously" - Hon, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com