Tuesday, October 25, 2005

First Fall in NUS!

Yucks~ I just had my first fall in NUS. I slipped while walking down from the computer centre slope from Engine Fac, tried to balance myself with my right leg but it slipped too! Luckily I am quite flexible as I twisted my body in order to fall on my left butt and used my hands to break the fall. As a result, I have two bruised fingers and a dirtied jeans on my left butt. Moral of the story? Never wear NIKE shoes! Never did I thought that I would fall on a rainy day wearing shoes! I always slipped while wearing my old Teva slippers but have always been able to gain balance. This time round? Shoes yes NIKE shoes failed me. BTW Hantu, that does not mean I am willing to give you the shoes now :p I still think I look good in it. Even if I don't, I will not give you, maybe sell? =)

FYI, this is the NIKE shoes that made me slipped!



Alright, on another issue. I am thinking what's there to blog about these days. Maybe I shouldn't have made my blog known to others. I used to be able to bitch about anything and everything I like or dislike. But guess I just can't do the same thing anymore, at least not in this blog. Oh well~

And I still dislike being taken for granted. I am someone who wants to be appreciated. I am not such a goody holy giver like maybe Yow or Ron. I am by nature self centred and selfish. Airforce further taught me to be like that. It's a bloody vicious world out there. You never know who are your friends and I don't like to be taken granted by "friends". The least I expect from someone who have received my help is to say a simple thank you. But it seems like people nowadays just don't do that. I am just glad even though jL is so close to me, she still say thanks and appreciate even the smallest thing I do for her. Ok, shan't write too much on that, else people are going to infer things and blah....

Arg...test test test...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com