Sunday, October 23, 2005

Great Weekend with jL!

Just had a great weekend with jL. Think that really put an icing to the great 6 months that we are officially together and 8 months of knowing each other. It's really strange how in such a short time a couple can love each other so crazily. Some would put it as a honeymoon period or a crush period. If it is, then I think we are having a extra long honeymoon period and extremely long crush.

jL cooked me dinner yesterday evening. It took her a whole day of effort to prepare and cook this superlicious dinner for me. I don't know how to describe the dishes and arg~ I forgot to take pictures of it. But I can assure you that it's one of the best dinner I've ever tasted. Although she thinks that I praised her cooking for the fact that she's my gF and she took the effort to cook for me, but that's never the case for me. I would never praise someone if it wasn't worth it. I am such a critical and mean person la! She also prepared this chocolate moose(does it spell this way?) for desert! Wahaha...that has become my favourite desert after the buffet we went with my family. Knowing that I like that, she also researched for the recipe and made it for me :D

I think she's really exhausted from all the preparation and cooking, coz she just fell asleep beside me while watching tv after dinner. Being able to look at your loved one sleeping is really one of the nicest things that can happened.

We spent the rest of the evening mugging and took turns to fix her sister's jigsaw puzzles! She also helped me get the pplive software from her friend just so that I can catch the live telecast of Man Utd match!!! I am really a lucky man...blessed, really blessed to have such a wonderful girl in my life.

Thank you Baby! ~May our happiness be guided by the rings~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com