Friday, October 21, 2005

POWER Error!!!

I think I am really POWER! I actually spent or rather wasted two hours just because I wrote an equation wrongly! One of the variable was supposed to be POWER to 2 and I actually wrote it to the POWER of 3 and happily computed the values out which were all wrong in the end! As a results, I digged out all my notes and spent 2 hours on this stupid bloody error! Just when I thought I have to give up, my stubborness forced me to look at the whole solutions again. Then I discovered this POWER Error! I am really so damn bloody proud of myself! Pui~ Failed to a stupid careless mistake!

Anyway, the 5th floor open house just now was superb. The food were the bomb, so were the girls! They actually borrowed the guys shirts to wear it together with their short shorts! Haha~ What a way to welcome the GUYS! Hope that the next open floor by second and first would be equally good. No No! Don't get me wrong. I don't want to see the guys in their shorts and shirts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com